Choose The Best Video Baby Monitor For The Cheapest Price
It looks like you are researching the best video baby monitor for your little one. You have probably worked out that there are just so many on the market these days, it is hard to make an informed decision. So many questions! So many options!
- Which monitor has the most handy and useful features?
- Is this video baby monitor going to be good enough?
- Is that baby monitor a better brand?
- How do I know that I’m getting a good price?
This site aims to help you determine the best video baby monitor for your situation. I want to help you choose the best baby monitor for your needs by focusing on the top brands as determined by their popularity and level of positive feedback on Amazon – the largest online retailer on the planet.
If many people buy a product and are then willing to write in with positive feedback, it generally means that you can be assured that you are choosing the best baby monitor for your requirements because it has served other users well.
The Latest Two Most Popular Video Baby Monitors
Both monitors have a lot of similar features. They consist of two main parts:
- The transmitter, which is the camera
- The receiver, or parent unit which is a handy size about the same size as a smart phone but a bit thicker
You place the camera in a strategic spot in your baby’s room so that it catches exactly what you want to see. Then you keep the receiver with you so that you can hear baby’s noises from the room, and actually view your baby as well.
- A 3.5” color display screen (but Motorola offers two versions with smaller screens as well)
- Infrared night vision which automatically kicks in when the light in baby’s room fades. This feature results in an amazingly good quality black and white display.
- A very long signal range – minimum of 400 feet – plenty for a large home and the yard.
- Quality rechargeable batteries on the parent unit that will last a good eight hours if you don’t use leave the video display on all the time. In reality you should only need to re-charge at night while you sleep
- Strong digital signal technology which seeks out a good frequency for the radio waves to use, resulting in a clear sound and crisp image. Data encryption ensures that other wi-fi devices in the house don’t interfere with the digital video monitor’s signal.
- LED lights on the parent unit that become brighter if the noise level in the baby’s room increases. This is a handy feature if you are in a noisy situation yourself and cannot necessarily hear the baby monitor.
- An out of range warning alert if you take the receiver too far away from the camera
- The ability for two-way communication, so that you can assure your baby remotely if need be. This function is also handy if one parent is in the baby’s room and you need to speak with each other.
Each of the video baby monitors mentioned above have different features as well.